April 16, 2015

Better Late than Never!

Oh My Goodness!!!!

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted to the blog. Or updated my Project 365. I'm now on day 106, so there will be a lot to catch up on!

My life has taken on a new phase... retirement!! I'm so blessed to be able to retire at a young age. I hope we will have many, many years to travel, do house projects, play Grandma & Grandpa, travel (oh I said that already, huh?), and just spend time sipping coffee or vino out on the veranda every day.

I will be working part-time for a while, but - due to circumstances beyond my control - that didn't happen right away. So I have had a couple of weeks without work. And guess what... I love it! Sleeping in a bit later is heavenly! But I will need to find a routine for my days. Having just another cup of coffee while reading in the morning is just too easy. But we will find the balance between hanging out & getting out and about!

So, here's to a new phase!! Oh, yea... and more time for photography!


No comments:

Post a Comment