January 18, 2015

Weekend!

This was my first 5 day work week after the holidays. By Friday I was ready for some down time! Saturday was a total relax day - didn't even get out of jammies until about 2:30 in the afternoon when we got ready to go to the movies. We hardly ever go to the movies on a Saturday, but the crowds weren't as bad as we had expected. We saw Unbroken. It was a very good movie and I told Steve after that it makes me want to be a better person. If it makes everyone feel the same way the world would be a better place.

Them it was dinner at Ruby's for fish & chips! I had been craving them for a couple of weeks and we finally satisfied that with some fried fish. Yummy!!

My Project 365 was a bit of a struggle this weekend. I wasn't inspired at all, either in general or by using the bethadilly challenge. But I finally found some subjects. The new photos are here and also posted on the 2015 Project 365 page, with all from this year.

Enjoy!!

17|365 leading lines

18|365 relax

No comments:

Post a Comment