August 23, 2017

August Monthly Madness

OK... we used to have Fab Fridays because I was off work on Friday. We would go do something different each month (well, maybe not EVERY month!) on a Friday. Well, now that I'm totally retired, we don't need to go on a Friday, we can go any day. So "Fab Friday" doesn't really work anymore. So I'm thinking it should be "Montly Madness," what do you think?

For August's Madness, we went to the Orange County Fair. Neither of us had been in a loooong time. But this was the year, and here's why: I submitted photos to the fair's photo competition and had two accepted for the competition and exhibition. So, of course we had to go see them!! And, I received an Honorable Mention for the Photojournalism photo and 3rd place for the Color-Children & Family photo!!! I was so excited just to have them accepted. Then blown away to get ribbons!! So, here are some photos from our August Montly Madness!! To see the rest, check out the Monthly Madness tab!



Yep, deep fried Oreos!!















No comments:

Post a Comment